Terms & Conditions
All the survey data will be collated and analysed by our independent research partner, Insight Advantage and is being run in accordance with the Market Research Society’s Code of Conduct.
- Insight Advantage will securely hold your personal data to deliver the research project to Macdonald & Company & RICS
- Insight Advantage may use your email address to track response but only to ensure that Macdonald & Company & RICS do not re-contact you unnecessarily. All your personal data will be destroyed within 90 days of the project completion date
- All your answers will be confidential. Responses will not be linked to any individuals and all the data will be only viewed / reported in an aggregated form
For every 1,000 completed surveys, Macdonald & Company will donate £100 to your choice of charity from the list below:
- ELIFAR (UK Registered Charity Number 1152416)
- LandAid (UK Registered Charity Number 2049135)
- Rainforest Alliance (EIN: 13-337789)
The survey will run from 27th November 2019 to the 28th February 2020.
- These rules apply to The RICS and Macdonald & Company Global Rewards and Attitudes Survey 2020, which is jointly promoted on a) the Macdonald & Company and b) RICS’s website and social media channels.
- Macdonald and Company will donate £100 per 1,000 completed surveys to one of the three appointed charities as per the respondent’s choice.
- The option to choose a charity will be made at the end of the survey upon completion.
- Once the choice has been made, there will be no further option to amend it.
- No cash alternative or transferable option of the donation will be offered.
- After the survey is closed, donation entry choices will not be accepted.
- Macdonald & Company will announce the donation sum raised for each of our appointed charities publicly on its website and through various marketing channels, at least 30 days after the survey ends.
- This charity donation is run by Macdonald & Company, in conjunction with the survey provided by Insight Advantage.
- Our registered office is 2 Harewood Place, Mayfair, London, UK, W1S 1BX.
You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on +44 (0)20 7629 220;
(d) by email, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
(e) by direct message on our social media channels.